Debem - Boxer Air Operated Diaphragm Pump
From AOD Pumps
The Debem Boxer Air Operated Diaphragm Pump is a versatile and modular air driven positive displacement pump, designed to be a cost effective and leak free. The Boxer AOD pump is available in a multitude of material and build specifications and sizes, enabling it to be suited to almost any application. The Debem Boxer air operated diaphragm pumps are suitable for demanding applications including highly humid environments and potentially explosive atmospheres. There are also food grade and sanitary versions of the Boxer AOD pumps for hygienic applications.
- Available in PP, PVDF / ECTFE, Aluminium & Stainless Steel AISI 316
- Suitable for use in potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX Zones 1 & 2, II 2/2 GD c IIB T135ºC & II 3/3 GD c IIB T135ºC)
- Can be submerged as well as surface mounted
- Run dry capabilities
- Self priming up to 6m
- Actuated via a non-lubricated air system
- Stall-free pneumatic motor/exchanger
- Speed & flow rate can be adjusted via regulating air flow, whereas head can be adjusted via regulation of air supply pressure
- Fine tuning of motor speed at a constant pressure.
- Single or twin manifolds versions available
- 3 suction & delivery port positions
- Food Grade (FDA), known as the FoodBoxer and Sanitary Grade (3A), SaniBoxer, versions are available.
- Stroke counter, batch controller, air regulator, foot valve, flange kits and anti-vibration feet all available as optional accessories
- IMPA Codes available in the downloads section