BoxScan - Core Scanning System
Core scanning system designed to carry out automated measurements that allows Geologist to do other, more interesting things rather than bending over the core tray with pXRF and MagSusc meter. Free your time with the easy to use Geotek BoxScan for a true digital archive your core. Correlate chemistry, stratigraphy and structural logging (α and β angles) with high resolution images.
Gain standardised measurements at controlled sampling locations enabling you to eliminate bias and error from manual logging.
- Compact sits on a dedicated table
- Chemistry with pXRF analysis
- Stratigraphy with magnetic susceptibility
- Structural logging with α and β angles
- High resolution true colour images 10 to100 micron pixel size
- Accepts all types of core trays with a simple core loading process
- Co-location of analytical data points displayed in a waterfall plot