Bredel - Model F-NBR - Food Grade Hoses
Bredel F-NBR high-quality compound hose. Reinforced with up to four individual layers of braided nylon and finished by high-precision machining. White inner layer FDA, 3A certified for food contact.
- Maximum uptime, 80% longer hose life
- Meets FDA21CFR177.2600, EC 1935/2004 and BfR XX1
- 100% traceability and quality control throughout the supply chain
- Manufactured according to cGMP (EC 2023/2006)
- Delivered pre-cleaned and individually packaged
- Reduced maintenance
- Can be CIP/SIP cleaned
The hose element is critical to ensure pump performance, durability and efficiency. Bredel composite reinforced hoses are constructed from high-quality compound rubbers reinforced with up to four individual layers of braided nylon, and finished by high-precision machining. White inner layer suitable for food contact. Outer layers are machined to ensure critical tolerances are maintained.
Perfect 100% compression eliminates slippage which can destroy shear sensitive product and reduce metering accuracy.
Key features of Bredel hose elements include:
- Tight tolerances for low stress on bearings
- Perfect compression for long life
- Excellent suction performance – 9.5m (30ft) suction lift
- High pressure capability – up to 16 bar (231psi)
- Repeatable volumetric accuracy to ± 1%
- Consistent capacity independent of varying suction and discharge conditions
- Exceptional performance when handling high viscosity
Suitable for all food products including oils and greases. Meets FDA, EC, EHEDG and 3A standards.
- Max. fluid temperature: 80C
- Min. fluid temperature: -10C