Bright Technologies - Belt Filter Press Rental for Sludge Dewatering
From Belt Filter Presses
A Bright Belt Filter Press rental might be the answer, because we offer rentals with buyout options. Secondly, we tell you the purchase price upfront on the available equipment and a portion of the rental cost goes toward that purchase price. However, if the equipment doesn’t work out for you, it can be returned any time after the 4 week minimum rental period. You can also rent the equipment as long as you like and solve the immediate need and then purchase that equipment when the money becomes available. With a signed long term rental contract, we will even build the equipment new for you. After the rental term is over you may also return it without penalty.
Bright Technologies offers complete Belt Filter Press Rental systems that are skid or trailer mounted. Most importantly, our systems are new, or nearly new and we manufacture the units we rent; therefore, the equipment package is selected specifically for high throughput and flexibility.
Our trailer mounted Belt Filter Press Rental units are made for rapid set-up. Thanks to our folding conveyor, and operator walkways, no special lifting equipment is required, therefore, two men can have the unit ready to operate in about 2-4 hours.
The Belt Filter Press Rental from Bright Technologies, a division of Sebright Products, is a modern design with many innovative features – and you don’t even have to purchase it to take advantage of this incredible machine.
Bright 1.7 Meter Belt Filter Press Rental System Ready for Transportation
- Non-Potable Water Capable Belt Wash Booster Pump
- Heavy Duty Air Compressor
- Folding Discharge Conveyor with Belt Tracking
- Efficient VFD Controlled Rotary Lobe Sludge Pump
- Liquid Polymer Activation System
- Progressive Cavity Polymer Metering Pump
- Two Operator Selectable Polymer Injection Points
- Sludge Flow Meter (Displays at both operator controls)
- Independent Rear Leveling Jacks
- Gravity Deck Location Operator Controls
- Folding Operator Walkways with Removable Handrails
- Sludge Retention & Mixing Manifold (Better Sludge Conditioning)
- 120 Volt, 20 Amp Lighting Receptacle
- Clean Up Hose and Hose Reel