Bruker - Model MALDI - Biotyper Systems
The MALDI Biotyper System:
- Highly Accurate
- Applicable to a Wide Range of Microorganisms
- Much Faster than Traditional Methods
- Cost Effective
- Robust and Easy to Use
Bruker's FLEX™ Series
The MALDI Biotyper is based on the well proven, industry leading FLEX Series of MALDI-TOF MS instruments. These systems are designed as robust, compact, high performance platforms intended for extensive and routine usage. Many features of these outstanding systems have been incorporated into the MALDI Biotyper to enhance performance, simplify operation, and extend system lifetime and utility.
A True Benchtop System
A smart compact design that packs a punch. Employs the same high end electronics and developments from its big brothers.
Silent and Pleasant Operation
With WhisperMode™ you really have a system that can sit on a bench next to you almost silently. By eliminating noisy oil-based vacuum pumps, the vacuum system is not only quiet, but virtually maintenance free.
Greatly Enhanced Sensitivity
With the most sensitive detector technology available (FlashDetector™) you can benefit from having the same high performance technology as large research grade instruments.
This MALDI-TOF Ion Source is a unique, automated, self-cleaning instrument source. This technology enables routine maintenance of the system to insure peak performance in less than 15 minutes without the costly and time consuming need to break system vacuum.
An optional, fully validated workflow according to the European Union IVD Directive 98/79/EC is also available and utilizes most of the same strains contained within the combined database.
MALDI Biotyper CA System
The latest addition to the clinical product portfolio is the FDA-cleared MALDI Biotyper CA System for identification of Gram negative bacterial colonies cultured from human specimens.
Bruker Daltonics services are performed by factory trained and certified engineers. DIN EN ISO 9001:2000 requirements are fulfilled.
Available services include:
- Help desk service for a faster access to our support team, to your service order follow up and for general information
- Planned maintenance, according to our requirement
- Telephone support from highly-skilled troubleshooting professionals, to isolate and resolve hard- and software problems
- Web-based remote instrument service for service diagnosis and applications support
- Customer on-site repair and maintenance service
- Spare parts availability typically over night or within a few working days worldwide
- Compliance services for installation qualification, operational qualification / performance verification
- Site planning and relocation
- Advise to improve labs efficiency (consumable, method development & how to run the complete solution)