BUCK Elite - Model 12 Pump 3-12 LPM 230V - Data Logging, Programmable Personal Air Sampler
The BUCK Elite is a data logging, programmable personal air sampler consists of a pump contained in a high impact steel fiber filled Lexan, antistatic, and RFI/EMI-shielded case, exclusive electronic circuit board for constant flow control (patent pending), an LCD display with 2 lines of 16 characters, a single diaphragm pump mechanism, and a rechargeable NiMH battery pack. Now includes Standard Smart NiMH charger at no additinal cost. This charger will charge pump battery pack (APB-109031) in approx. 6-7hrs.
The purpose of this pump is to draw air contaminants in through a sampling media such as 25 and 37mm filter cassettes, bubble impingers, long-duration color detector tubes; to gauge personnel exposure to gases, vapors, particulates, aerosols, etc.
No tools are required to operate this pump and a password protected keypad locking system provides uninterrupted operation. The main display allows quick selection to RUN (for sampling) or MENU (to reset pumps data).
Other features include elapsed time, flow rate, and accumulated volume. Easy programming software allows the pump for unattended Start/Stop operation with the capability for up to ten different ON/OFF durations with repeat options. The PC link capability lets you download the sampling data into a PC using the RS232 COM port and the Buck PC link cab.
- Capable for Data logging and programmable for multiple Start/Stop runs with capability for upto ten different ON/OFF durations.
- 50 Hours of Run time at 3LPM(0.8um 37mm MCE filter).
- High back pressure compensation, up to 40” of water @4LPM.
- Accuracy: ± 5% of compensation range.
- Flow range 3 to 12LPM. Low flow of 50-800 cc/min with Universal low flow adapter.
- Flow compensation for filter plugging and battery voltage.
- “Auto-restart” within one minute of a flow fault.
- Battery pack rechargeable while attached or separately.
- Stainless steel belt clip with built-in tripod connector.
- Key pad lock system.
- One year warranty.
- Triple Pack, NiMH Batteries 4.8V, 6.45 Ah
Recharge Time: Charger:
Quick-Chargers: Input Voltage 100 to 240 VAC
Standard-Chargers: Input Voltage 120 VAC or 230 VAC
Approvals: CE EMC Directive (EMCD) 89/336/EEC UL and cUL (pending), ATEX (pending)
- Operating 32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C)
- Storage 32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C)
- Charging 41°F to 104°F (5°C to 40°C)
Case: Polycarbonate steel fiber filled, RFI/EMI-shielded
Size: 6.75”H x 4”W x 2”D (17.15cm H x 10.2 cm W x 5 cm D)
Weight: 30 oz (.839g)