Buck LinEair - Model 40 LPM, 230 VAC - Air Sampling Pump
From Area Sampling Pumps
The BUCK LinEair 40 Sample Pump is a 5 - 35 LPM linear piston air sampling pump with long life motor providing impressive power, compact size and ultra quiet operation and low current drain for a wide range of sampling applications. With the BUCK LinEair 40, you can use filters, PUF samplers, sorbent tubes, charcoal cartridges, cascade impactors, bioaerosol spore trap cassettes and many other collection devices. It’s suitable for bioaerosol sampling, indoor air studies, fencline monitoring, background monitoring, total particulate studies and many other applications. An optional DC Adapter allows field sampling from your vehicle’s cigarette lighter or 12V DC receptacle.
The BUCK LinEair 40 makes air sampling fast and easy. It comes complete with flowmeter, flow control valve and easy front-mounted operating fittings. An optional weather-resistant case helps protect the unit in the field during transport. It is also ideal for indoor and weather protected sampling applications that do not require intrinsic safety.
- 5 - 35 LPM Flow Rate for Particulates, Gases,
- Vapors, Bioaerosols, etc.
- Easy to operate
- Compact, Lightweight
- Ultra-Quiet operation
- Handles backpressures up to 132” water
- AC or DC operation
- Ideal for IAQ, Environmental, Area Sampling
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Sampling
- Bioaerosol sampling
- Particulate and Gas/Vapor studies
- Hospitals, clinics, treatment rooms
- Pharmaceutical production areas
- Semiconductor production areas
- Remote area sampling
- Confined space sampling
- Field gas/vapor sampling
- Stack and combustion sampling
- Offices, cafeterias, laboratories, meeting rooms, classrooms, auditoriums, HVAC systems studies
- Soil gas sampling
- Size: 8.25” x 6”W x 8”D
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Operating voltage: 115V AC
- Flow range: 5 - 35 LPM
- Max. Freeflow: 31 LPM @ 15” water
- Operating Temp. Range: 35°F - 100°F
The LinEair 40 air sampler, at less than 70dBA at one foot noise level, is an ultra-quiet pump for indoor air sampling in office, medical, hospital, school and public buildings where a small, compact sampler is needed.
- Asbestos NIOSH Method 7400 - AHERA Part 763
- PAHs in Indoor Air EPA Method IP-7
- PM10 and PM2.5 in Indoor Air EPA Method IP-10A
- Fenceline Monitoring
- Background Monitoring
- Well Head Sampling of Organic Vapors