Butek - Secondary Containment Easy-up Berms
We have a range of portable berms manufactured from Landflex Elvaloy 90, with robust tubular steel framework, designed for the safe containment of petrochemicals in drums, bags or bladder tanks. Our Butyl Group Easy-Up Berms are suitable for all climates, are fully reusable, easily transported , and can be deployed by 3 people in less than an hour. They are also highly suitable for use as secondary containment for stored Agricultural fuel oils.
UK Government guidelines for the storage of Agricultural fuel oils (Published March, 2015), state that the secondary containment bund must:
- have a life-expectancy of at least 20 years with maintenance
- be impermeable to oil and water (walls and base), with no drain-down pipe
- contain every part of the tank or drums, with taps and valves directed down and locked shut when not in use.
- contain delivery pipes that are permanently attached to the primary tank which must be fitted with self-closing taps or valves and locked inside when not in use.
Our material demonstrates high tensile strength, with excellent puncture and hydrostatic resistance. Landflex Elvaloy 90 is suitable for use with diesels, agricultural fuel oils, jet fuels, all petrochemicals and a wide range of acids and alkalis.
Our Butyl Group Easy-Up Berms are manufactured to meet customer specifications, so can be produced in any size or capacity ranging from:
- 3.0m x 3.0 x 0.3m deep (2,700 litre) to
- 21.5m x 17.0m x 0.6m deep (200,000 litres)