Caldyn - Model ST - Spray Evaporator
Suspensions/solutions are atomized into the flue gas by CALDYN two-phase nozzles CSL. The gases are cooled down by evaporation of liquid/water. Lump formations at the tower walls are avoided by using a CALDYN flow equalizer MULTIWIR. MULTIWIR provides a uniform gas flow parallel to the tower/duct axis. A safe and efficient operation of the evaporator is achieved by optimal coordination of atomizing technology, temperature measurement and temperature controller.
Gas cleaning or evaporation of waste water. The efficient CALDYN Spray Evaporator ST operates constantly and economically. The main applications are:
- gas cleaning especially in waste incineration plants. The components SO2, HF and HCl are separated in spray absorbers using lime or soda solution.
- evaporation of waste water
Minimum operating costs due to optimum design!
- low consumption of compressed air of the CALDYN two-phase nozzle CSL as compared to other systems
- use of special long wearing nozzles for spraying of lime
- little maintenance, long endurances (CALDYN nozzles are resistant and don’t plug)
- lump formations are avoided, tower/duct walls remain dry
- low capital investment - optimum design allows minimum tower/duct dimensions as compared to rotary atomising devices.
- wide range of regulation of the systems
- small temperature variations at the outlet
- in CALDYN systems the balancing of water flow to the lances necessary when using serveral lances is realized as a standard.
From engineering to the delivery of complete plants - all from one supplier and perfectly adjusted to your requirements. Flexibility, longtime experience, close cooperation with the customer and quick completion of orders are our advantages.