The most common chain scraper system scrapes sludge from the bottom and skims surface of the tank. A cross collector can be installed in the sludge hopper for transferring the sludge to the removal system. The rectangular scraper is designed to remove grease and oil and other floating solids from the surface of the wastewater and settlement tanks. Also settled down solids are removed.
- surface scum removal system is based on the utilization of water flow
- water levels that does not consume any energy
- chain watch that mechanically prevents the chain from jumping off from the drive wheel
- securing an even & failure free operation of the scraper
- long life time and less maintenance
- low energy demand