CHEMDOC - Industrial Effluent Reuse Membrane
Re-use and recycling of industrial effluents have become practices that have been shared by many industrialists for a number of years. They are faced with problems of scarce resources, rejection or the ambition of tending towards zero discharge in the context of a reduction in their Environmental footprint.
At CHEMDOC our membrane expertise and water chemistry finds its place here, allowing us to design customized and turnkey processes according to each need of industrial.
Nevertheless, we remain very humble in the face of the complexity of industrial effluents, the diversity of chemical pollutants and toxic substances, variations in salinities, increasingly stringent rejection standards, and the industrialists’ desire to control the quality of their process.
All our projects are systematically validated by our engineering department during a preliminary stage of laboratory tests completed with pilot tests “in situ” . We seek technical certainties, and deliver equipment that guarantees results.
- dimensioning and validating technical choices
- evaluate investment and operating costs
- real-time operation at scale and duration
- delivering projects with a technical and economic advantage.
Obtain technical certainties :
- permeation flow in l/h/m²,
- transmembrane pressure (bar)
- volume Concentration Factor
- retention rate and abatement rate
Providing a response to recycling needs :
Pre-treatment of raw water before demineralization, boiler water.
Reuse and recycling of process STEP outputs
Our sectors of reference: chemistry, paper industry, glassware, textile finishing,
Mobile container pilote :
Organic / ceramic ultrafiltration at frontal or tangential with or without head coagulation, followed by
Nanofiltration or reverse osmosis, UV treatment.
The pilots are made up of 3 different ultrafiltration membranes (ceramic and organic) and allow to make tests :
- in reverse osmosis alone,
- tangential ultrafiltration + reverse osmosis or nano
- in frontal ultrafiltration + reverse osmosis or nano
- chemical treatments, + UV in pre or post-treatment