Chroma CO - CO / CO2 / CH4 /HCHO Analyser
A gas analyser using flame detection with a catalytic methanator module to analyse CO and CO2 for monitoring gas purity and electronic gas measurement. A 19' inch rack mountable chassis, 4U high. It has the ability to be used as a fully integrated system for automatic sample analysis as well as it is transportable for use at various sites. Our application flexibility allows the chromaCO start up to meet the customer’s specifications.
The CHROMACO is an isothermal industrial gas chromatograph (isothermal column) dedicated to the analysis of CO, industrial hygiene, pure gas like N2.
As a fully automatic instrument, the CHROMACO allows unattended operation the commissioning 24/24.
The injection is made via a heated valve CO and CO2 are hydrogenated in CH4.
A 19' inch rack mountable chassis, 5U high. It has the ability to be used as a fully integrated system for automatic sample analysis as well as a transportable unit for use on various sites. Our application flexibility allows the chromaCO start up to meet the customer’s specifications.
The CHROMA CO is an isothermal industrial gas chromatograph (isothermal column) dedicated to the analysis of CO/CO2/CH4/ in air or industrial hygiene or pure gas like N2. As a fully automatic instrument, it allows unattended operation for commissioning 24/24. The injection is made via a heated valve. CO CH4 CO2 are separated by the column and CO and CO2 are hydrogenated in CH4 before the FID.
A valve regulates pure carrier gas.
- The instrument has a flame ionization detector FID.
- The detection limit is in ppb in standard.
- It is equipped with an internal microprocessor which runs all the analytical events (temperature, pressure injection, and detection and concentration calculations).
The Vistachrom software enables the user to visualize and store data on a computer. Furthermore it provides comfortable utilities to recalculate, calibrate and export data and to set-up measurement. The airmo TREND software allows the calculation of retention time, area, mass or concentration profiles. CALCULATION AVERAGE can be made for better precision.
- On-line results are transmitted via :
- NMTHC ( + THC by calcul = NMTHC + CH4 )
- HCHO application
- A Modbus / Jbus or BH protocol.
- Analog output 4-20 mA or 0-10 V.
- Automatic validation
- Generator of purified air (air with THC in ppt).
- Oven gradient temperature
- 24 V power supply.
- Multiple stream selector (2 to 6)
- Pressurised housing like Exp for installation in area 1..
- Available in version integrated computer – 5U (including ref. XXX022 Electronic and LCD display).
- Gas generator H2/air/N2
CO/CH4/HCHO and CO2 analysis:
For information in air : CO = 300 ppb : CO2 = 380 ppm and CH4 = 1800 ppb
Detection limit for CO CH4 CO2
- 50 ppb with H2 (5.5)
- 50 ppb with N2 (5.5)
- 5 ppb with N2 purifier
- 0 - 10 ppm (CO/CH4) & 0 - 1000 ppm (CO2)
- 0 - 10/20/50ppm
Relative Standard Deviation at middle range :
- < 0.3 %over 48h (RT)
- < 2 % over 48 h (Conc.)
- Data storage
- 4-20mA current output (option)
- Module for 4 output 4-20 mA current output (option)
- Modbus / Jbus or MGS1 communication protocol (option)
- 5 minutes for CH4/CO2
- 10 minutes for CH4 CO CO2
- N2 as carrier gas for better sensitivity
- H2 (FID and carrier gas): 30 ml/min (inlet 2 bars 1/16' swagelock)
- Air (FID): 180 ml/min (inlet 3 bars; 1/8» swagelock)
- Sample inlet (vacum pump) ¼» swagelock
- Injection loop 0.5 or 1 or 2 ml ,depending of the range.
- Main: (230V / 115V 50 Hz/60Hz)
- Battery: 24V (option)
- 250 VA
Dimensions and weight:
- Rack 482 mm (19'), Height 177mm=4U, Depth 600m 5U for C11022
- Weight: 20kg