ChromaTCD - Ne / H2 / O2 / N2 / CO / CH4 / CO2 Gas Analyser
The continuous mode permanent gases monitor. A highly automated system for routine field measurement of permanent gases on the range. The chromaTCD is an automatic industrial gas analyser. The sample comes through the sampling loop. Then the sample is injected into an analytical column for separation. The system uses packed or capillary column.
Application n°13 example :
The first column allows to separate CH4, CO2 from the composite peak (Ne, H2, O2, N2, CO), and the compounds of the composit peak are separated on the second column. The temperature setting is isothermal. The Wheatstone bridge is supplied in Voltage. The automatic valve permits the sample’s injection.
In standard we can program the column temperature and cleaning method.
The Vistachrom software enables the user to visualize and store data on a PC. Furthermore, it provides comfortable utilities to recalculate, calibrate and export data and to set-up measurement. The software allows the calculation of retention time, area, mass or concentration profiles.
Automatic sampling using a loop.
Automatic loop injection on metallic packed column.
Isothermal gas chromatograph.
Detection of all compounds eluting from the column performed by TCD.
Signal provided by measurement of thermal conductivity difference between the reference cell (carrier gas) and the measure cell (outlet of the column) is measured.
The different parameters (data, chromatogram, integration report…) are transferred via a RS-232 port and they are visualised and reprocessed with our VISTACHROM software.
Automatic calibration/validation of the data from external cylinder.
Continuous monitoring with automatic online sampling.
Analytical performances: Specific, linear and very sensitive TCD detector.
Long term stability.
Extremely low maintenance.
Very long life time detector with security for filament protection.
Low gas consumption, can be reduced in option.
More than 10 years data storage.
Automatic control with process device.
Intelligents system with tunable and interactive alarm levels.
Powerful VISTACHROM Chromatotec® software:
- Remote monitoring & injection control
- Full traceability with on board archiving of results and chromatograms
- QC Set up and control of threshold alarms
- Data export by MODBUS / 4-20 mA / 0-10 V
- Time stamp results
- Carrier gas purifier for UHP analysis
- Automatic data transfert through: Module for 4 outputs 4-20mA / Modbus RTU or TCP IP / MGS1
- Calculation modules (Average / Statistics / Odor unit OU e/m3 and more)
- Automatic results validation
- 24 V power supply
- Explosion proof version Exp for ATEX, IECEx zone 1 and 2 and also for CSA C1D2
- Hydrogen and Nitrogen generator
- Multiple stream selector (up to 16 streams with one analyser)
- Sampling pump in 24V DC or airmoPUMP (XXX901)
- Pressure and temperature measure
- Mass Flow Controller (MFC, in order to improve dilution precision and so calibration quality)
- Electric selection valve to reduce air consumption
- Wall mounted box XXX934
- Touch screen for wall mounted version XXXScreen
- VORTEX cooler and/or internal heater for temperature control of the wall mounted or Exp cabinet
Permanent and/or organic gas analysis:
- Neon, H2, O2, N2, CH4, CO, CO2, CHX…
- Neon and H2 ≤ 2 ppm
- ppm to %. Depending on the options (loop and amplification)
Relative Standard Deviation: Repeatability
- RSD < 5% over 48h (concentration)
- RSD < 0.6% over 48h (retention time)
- 10 minutes for H2 and for O2 / N2
- Embeded computer Windows® based with LCD display
- 128 GB of Hardware storage on SSD memory
- Ethernet, remote control
- He as carrier gas (inlet: 3.5 bar ; 1/16’’ double ferrule)
- Calibration inlet : 1 bar ; 1/16’’ double ferrule
- Sample inlet : 1 bar ; 1/16’’ double ferrule
- 0.1 to 2 mL depending on application and detection range
- Main (230V / 115V 50 Hz/60Hz)
- Battery 24V (option)
- Average : 100 VA; Peak : 200 VA
Dimensions and weight:
Rack: 19’’ (5U)
- Height: 222 mm
- Width: 482 mm
- Depth: 660 mm
- Net weight of analyser: 20 kg
- Height: 800 mm
- Width: 600 mm
- Depth: 300 mm
- Net weight: 40 kg