CIR - Arctic Grade Cables
From Oil & Gas
Nexans AmerCable's CIR Arctic power, control and instrumentation cables are designed to be a flexible alternative to Type MC cables in extremely cold operating environments. CIR Artic passes the same stringent crush and impact testing required by UL 2225 for Type MC-HL without the use of external armoring.
- Brittlepoint as per ASTM D 746-07 exceeds -65°C for the Jacket and -75°C for the Insulation.
- Exceeds CSA cold bend/cold impact (-40°C/-35°C)
- 90°C temperature rating
- Flame Retardant - IEEE 1202
- Suitable for use in Class I, Div 2 and Zone 2 environments
- NOTE: Armored cables are required in Class I, Division 1 and Zone 1 environments.
- Shortest lead times and best on-time delivery