Clevebio - Model Amnite L400 - Bio-Blocks for Urinals
The product is designed to dissolve hard water scales and uric acid deposits, prevent blockages and neutralise malodours. It contains: Selected, naturally occurring Hazard Group 1 micro-organisms to degrade organic waste materials, stabilisers, surfactants, soaps and other ingredients to help dissolve deposits, perfume.
The product contains aerobic, spore-forming bacterial strains belonging to the genus Bacillus. The total viable count in the ready to use product is not less than 1 x 108 cfu/ml.
The product exhibits the following characteristics:
- Contains bacterial strains with a broad range of enzyme activities to efficiently degrade organic waste materials
- Has water-softening properties
- Does not contain para-dichlorobenzene (pDCB)
- Is lightly perfumed
- Is stable during storage with good shelf-life
Amnite L400 Bio-Blocks counteract the causes of blockages and malodours found in washrooms. The product combines fragrance release with safer cleaning power providing foaming, sanitising and active cleaning each time the urinals are used. Generally one block is sufficient for each urinal and if used in troughs place a block every 50cm. Until use, keep the blocks in a tightly closed container stored in the temperature range 5-35°C.
Amnite L400 Bio-Blocks are perfumed, water soluble, non pDCB blocks with a biological and enzymatic cleaning efficacy for janitorial and domestic use. Surfactant based technology provides cleaning and foaming while dispensing fragrances into the washroom. The cleaning agents in the product ensure that the fat and solids build up in washroom fittings and plumbing is cleaned each time the system is used while the fragrance provides a pleasant environment in the washroom. The product is safe to use and does not contain any pathogens.
- Perfumed, water soluble, non pDCB blocks with a biological and enzymatic cleaning efficacy
- Ensures that fat and solid build up in washroom fittings and plumbing is cleaned each time the system is used
- Safe to use and does not contain any pathogens
Catering Establishments / Commercial & Institutional Kitchens
- Digestion of Fat, Oil and Grease (FOG) in fat traps and drain lines
- Reduced requirement to pump out fat traps
- Reduction in drain line blockages
- Elimination of smells due to organic fouling/septicity in drain lines
- Replacement of Caustic Soda and other harsh chemicals
Sanitary Systems, Refuse Containers, Carpets
- Control of odours in hand basins, baths and showers
- Control of odours from wheelie bins and other types of refuse containers
- Elimination of odours from organic waste on carpets including dog and cat wastes
Toilets and Urinals
- Elimination of urinal smells
- Prevention of blockages in urinal drain pipes
- Bio-Cleaning of toilet and urinal floors
- High levels of BOD, COD, SS
- Fat accumulation on filters or biodiscs
- Fat build up in the primary tank
- Fat accumulations in pumping wells
- High ammonia levels