Clipper - Wire Hook Fasteners
Features and Benefits: Quick, economical installation. Low-profile fastener. Double-staggered-grip pattern that doesn’t degrade the integrity of the belt carcass. Operates quietly and interfaces seamlessly with conveyor components.
- Two Hook Styles:
- Unibar Fasteners – Clipper hooks welded to a common bar to enhance installation safety and ease the meshing of belt ends
- Carded Fasteners – Individual hooks are secured on a carding paper for safe handling.
- Wide variety of wire diameters, materials, leg and point lengths, strip lengths
- Multiple Installation Methods:
- Maintenance Lacers with Roller Lacing Technology™ – Lightweight, portable installation tools which gently and precisely roll the hooks into the belt for a low-profile splice
- Production Lacers – For high-volume production lacing
- Specialty Lacers
For belts up to 25/34” (10mm) thick with mechanical fastener ratings up to 125 P.I.W. (21 kN/m) and minimum pulley diameters from 15/16” – 7” (24 - 175 mm).