Cobalt - Model 6495B - LC/MS - Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer
With its dual ion-funnel design, the Agilent 6495B triple quadrupole LC/MS system is ideally suited for peptide quantitation, food safety, environmental testing, forensics, clinical research, and other demanding applications. The Agilent Jet Stream ion source, hexabore capillary, and curved geometry collision cell combine to deliver the utmost in sensitivity among commercially available TQ LC/MS. The enhanced performance of this tandem quadrupole mass spectrometer makes it a perfect option for applications where you need extended mass range as well as consistent day-in, day-out operation. The Agilent 6495B triple quadrupole LC/MS system is at the forefront of robustness. It even includes a gate-valve assembly for quick and efficient maintenance of the hexabore capillary. Make this sensitive yet rugged instrument the cornerstone to your workflow.
- Agilent's most sensitive LC/TQ – up to attomole-zeptomole levels using iFunnel Technology
- Enhanced assay performance using efficient ion sampling and transmission
- Reliable and robust performance from enhanced ion optic lenses
Efficient ion detection and quantification using high-energy conversion dynode and low-noise characteristics
- Gate Valve Technology – perform ion source maintenance without having to vent the instrument
- Screen, confirm and quantify – Triggered MRM (tMRM) combines fast and sensitive MRM quantification with the generation of a product ion spectrum for library searching and compound screening and confirmation