The Telatemp ColdSNAP monitors your perishable products in transit or storage by recording exposure to a critical cooling temperature (ColdSNAP) or a critical cooling and warming temperature (ColdSNAP+). The miniature self-adhesive ColdSNAP has a 2°C accuracy bimetallic sensing element that snaps at its rated cold temperature, permanently turning an indicating window from clear to bright red. Pull the plastic tab straight out to activate (do not break off).
The ColdSNAP+ Dual Temperature Recorder will record a critical cooling temperature from -20°C to +15°C PLUS a critical warming temperature from +38°C to +60°C.
The rugged all-mechanical plastic-housed recorder has a long storage life. This unique patented Telatemp design eliminates delicate chemical sensors, fragile glass and requires no batteries.
ColdSNAP descending temperature recorders can ship via ground without expending due to the activation tab. ColdSNAP+ models with ascending response temperatures of 130°F (54°C) or lower must ship via 2nd Day Air or faster and may seasonally incur an additional $6.00 charge for insulated packaging.
- Accuracy ±2° of rated value
- Shipping Special insulated packaging required to ship ascending recorders rated 130°F/54°C or lower
- Shelf Life 24 months when stored at room temperature 21°C (70°F) & 50% relative humidity
- Materials Polystyrene case with metal thermostatic sensing element
- Adhesive Double-sided self-adhesive backing on release liner
- Packaging Heat-sealed polyvinyl sleeves of 20 pieces, lot numbered with instruction card
- Dimensions 1.38 x 0.69 x 0.22 in. (35 x 18 x 6 mm)