Collapsible Storage Tanks
Portable collapsible storage tanks are ideal for storing water, chemicals, fuel, powders, grains and foods, and raw materials. The hot-dip galvanized PVC-coated wire mesh frame encircles a reinforced thermoplastic liner. When the tank is filled, the contents exert pressure on the flexible mesh to form a stable and durable storage tank. The unique design permits compact packing and storing and very efficient transportation from place to place. An optional cover protects the contents from contamination, evaporation, or changing weather conditions. Assembly takes just minutes – no special training, tools, or drawings required. Manufactured from high-quality materials, the tanks meet international standards.
- Easy Assembly and Disassembly: with two people assembly takes just 15 minutes. No need for technical knowledge or special tools.
- Compact Design: the liner and all of the fittings fold into a lightweight bag (1m x .05m). The wire mesh frame forms the outer “wrapper” for a compact and easy to transport unit, increasing the number of items per shipment and reducing shipping costs.
- Durable Materials: Long-lasting materials function as temporary or permanent storage; UV resistant; liner and cover NSF ANSI/61 approved for drinking water. Accessories available.
- Large Capacity – comes in a range of sizes up to 30,000 liters.
- Cost-Effective – Low-priced because of components utilized and reduced manufacturing costs.
- Easily Customizable – The tanks can be customized to meet customer requirements including size, capacity, color, and number of entry and exit points for filling or draining.
- While agriculture is our main focus, these tanks have wide application and can be used for storing water or other liquids, food reserves, raw materials; for disaster relief and humanitarian assistance, for firefighting and emergency relief; and in industrial and military applications.