HOFGAS - Model Sparky - Compact Degassing Unit
From Landfill Gas
The HOFGAS- Sparky compact degassing unit is used for household waste landfills without gas utilisation.
HOFGAS- Efficiency high temperature flare provides controlled combustion. Landfill gas is burned at temperatures between 1’000 and 1’200°C and a defined residence time. This ensures compliance with the emission regulations.
All components are mounted onto a robust galvanised steel skid. The control elements are integrated in a weather proof control cabinet directly fixed onto the supporting construction. The PLCsystem ensures a reliable operation of the plant.
Using a simple crane, the plant can be set up on a prepared site in very short time. The HOFGAS- Sparky complete extraction and flaring unit is immediately ready for operation.
Safe, high-level degassing at good value for money.
- Compact, safe, good value for money
- High safety standard
- Concealed flame
- Combusting temperature 1'000 - 1’200 °C
- Residence time > 0.3 seconds
- Automatic temperature control
- Quick and easy commissioning
- Minimal maintenance requirements
- Gas flow rate: 40 - 1’000 Nm3/h
- Burner capacity up to: 5’000
- Pressure at gas inlet: -50 mbar
- Blower pressure rise max.: 160 mbar
- Methane concentration: 30 - 50 vol.%
- Combustion temperature: 1’000 - 1’200 °C
- Residence time: > 0.3 s
- Turn down ratio: 1 : 5
- Expected sound pressure < 69 dB(A) level at full load (at 15m distance and 2m height)
- EEx motor
- Flame arrester
- Slam shut valve
- Burner control device with UV-detection
- Electricity supply
- Gas line connection
- Condensate disposal
- Dewatering lance
- Gas analysis system
- Pressure and temperature measuring devices
- Flow measuring
- Frost protection