From Pumps- Compact Pumps
Compact pump with pressure sensor and 10 ml/min stainless steel pump head. For HPLC and dosing applications .
Most popular related searches
With its small footprint, the compact dual piston pump AZURA P4.1S can be used for a wide range of laboratory tasks. It features an integrated pressure sensor, which ensures pressure-independent flow rate accuracy. Moreover, for system protection, the pump drive is switched off when reaching a pre-defined pressure limit. Pump heads with maximum flow rates of 10 and 50 ml/min are available.
A pressure rating of up to 400 bar and chemical resistance to a wide range of eluents make it the perfect choice for LC and dosing applications.
Its exchangeable pump head allows adaptation of the pump for delivery of aggressive media and bioinert applications. The pump head can be heated or cooled with optional accessories.
- Max. flow rate 10 ml/min
- Flow rate range 0.001−10 ml/min
- Flow rate increment 0.001
- Maximum delivery pressure [psi] 5800 psi
- Maximum delivery pressure [bar] 400 bar
- Maximum delivery pressure [MPa] 40 MPa
- Pump head materials Stainless Steel
- Maximum viscosity 100 cp
- Liquid temperature range 4−60 °C (39.2−140 °F)
- Gradient Isocratic
- Leak management no
- Wetted materials GFP (graphite fiber reinforced PTFE), ruby, sapphire, Titanium, PEEK
- Note Pressure sensor membrane made of stainless steel; limited wetting in fluidic path
No reviews were found for Compact Pump. Be the first to review!