GILL MaxiMet - Model GMX501 - Compact Weather Station
The MaxiMet range of compact weather stations is designed and manufactured by Gill Instruments. MaxiMet products use reliable, high quality instruments to provide accurate meteorological information in a wide variety of applications.
Temperature, humidity, pressure. A combined instrument mounted inside three double louvered, naturally aspirated radiation shields with no moving parts. The results are high performance across each measurement over long periods of lime.
Solar radiation. An integrated solar radiation sensor/pyranometer.This highly accurate instrument uses a thermal sensor mounted at its base and protected by a single glass dome to record the amount of light in watts per metre2. It is widely used in agro-meteorological applications and for monitoring the performance of solar panels.
Wind. Wind speed and direction measurements are provided via an ultrasonic sensor and the addition of an electronic compass provides apparent wind measurements. Average speed and direction together with WMO averages and gust data is also provided. Add GPS (optional) to provide true wind and other features.
TEMP, HUMIDITY & PRESSURE
- Air Pressure / Temperature
- Relative / Absolute humidity
- Naturally aspirated UV stable radiation shield
- Protection against wind-blown precipitation/dust
- Complies with ISO 9060 and WMO Guidelines
- Output In watts per metre*
- 180° hemispherical field of view
- Records sunshine hours
- Integrated Hukseflux LP02 pyranometer
- Glass dome
- Wind speed & direction
- Apparent and true wind (with GPS)
- WMO wind averages and gust
- Height above sea level m
- Position of the sun
- Solar Noon
- MSL pressure
- Solar radiation W/m?
- Sunshine hours hrs
- Temperature °C/°h/°K
- Relative humidity %Rh
- Barometric pressure hPa, mbai, mm Itylnlkj
- Wet bulb temperature r/T/TC
- Absolute humidity g/m'
- Air density kg/m3
- Wind speed
- mA, km/hi. mph, ki% ft/mln
- Wind direction -
- Wind chill T/r/°K
- True/apparent wind
- Angle of Tilt
- Outputs RS232.422,485, SDi 12, NMEA MOOBUS, Analogue (option)