Fast and cost-effective determination of sulfur and nitrogen. Reliable analysis of sulfur and nitrogen. Maximum sample throughput. Minimum maintenance requirements, maximum safety. Minimum space requirement. Time-saving features: pre-calibrated, factory-tuned, short measurement times, 24/7 operation.
compEAct ensures the fast and reliable analysis of sulfur and nitrogen in liquids, gases, and LPG samples in refineries and the petrochemical and chemical industry, even when laboratory resources are scarce. High throughput, short measurement times of 2 to 5 minutes, and user-friendly software help you to reduce costs and increase productivity.
- Simple touchscreen operation with full access to an extensive method library
- Wide linear measuring range and the lowest detection limits (N: 15 ppb, S: 5 ppb) with HiPerSens detection
- Conformity with national and international regulations (ASTM, ISO, UOP, IP, EN, GOST)
- Compact stand-alone design – all relevant system components combined in one device (footprint < 0.3 m²)
- Suitable for unattended 24/7 operation, remote access
The EAvolution device software sets standards in simplicity and functionality. Its central features include flexible data export, individual reporting, and an integrated method library. An integrated LAN connection allows for remote access and straightforward LIMS integration. Thanks to the compEAct self-monitoring system, you do not have to worry about unplanned downtimes for maintenance and system checks. The EAsy Protect system monitors and optimizes all relevant process parameters in real time. The maintenance assistant informs you of upcoming maintenance requirements and minimizes maintenance cycles and costs. The integrated Auto-Protection System guarantees operational reliability and the maximum service lifespan for important system components.
- Chemicals & Materials
- Oil & Gas
The EAvolution software is self-explanatory. With the look of a simple smartphone app, it provides full access to all important functions of the device. Its simplicity ensures smooth operation and reliable analysis without extensive user training. A pictogram-based interface, flat substructures and a Quick Access sidebar allow easy navigation between menu items. The software comes equipped with a library of ASTM, ISO, UOP and IP compliant methods, calibration sequences and check functions.
EAvolution – Your Benefits
- Intuitive operation using multi-touch gesture control and Quick Access sidebar
- Customized reports and data export
- Integrated method library
- Full standard compliance (ASTM, DIN, ISO, IP, etc.)
- Maintenance assistant, messaging, service module
- Automatic data backup and LIMS connectivity
- A LAN port allows external control and data evaluation, and online support
The best accessories for your application
The degree of automation for the compEAct is adaptable to individual requirements – from manual handling of just a few samples a week, up to fully automated, unattended operation around-the-clock in high-throughput laboratories.