Lakewood - Model 1575e - Cooling Tower Controller
The Model 1575e uses the latest in microprocessor capability, giving the user a high level of application flexibility. A large illuminated graphics screen, multiple inputs, and very easy setup characterize this new technology. The Model 1575e is ETL approved. Cooling Tower Water Treatment Controller, Including Flow Switch Plumbing and Conductivity Sensor On A Mounting Plate
- Removable power cord and receptacles for simple conduit installations.
- Scheduled feed, which can use three relays for biocides or other chemicals.
- Two (2) water meter inputs, two (2) drum switch inputs, conductivity input, a flow switch input, a 4-20 mA
output, and a 4-20 mA input are all standard features.
- The 4-20 mA input can be used with a transmitter for one of the following: remote conductivity, makeup
conductivity, pH, ORP, percent, pressure, milliamps, flow rates, or traced chemistry control. This transmitter
can be added in the field.
- Designed with a single circuit board for better reliability and lower cost.
- Large open shallow enclosure for easy wiring.
- Ball valve delay feature allows accurate control of motorized ball valves.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel domed numeric keypad and illuminated graphical display allow for quick and
easy programming. Steel domed switches improve the tactile sensing and life expectancy of the keypad.
- LED indicators for power, alarm and relay status.
- Easy to program with the Lakewood plain English, intuitive, and user friendly menu interface.
- Controller can be used in boiler, cooling tower, or condensate applications when used with the appropriate conductivity sensor.
- Single circuit board design improves reliability.
- No add-on options. 4-20 mA output and feed schedule clock features are standard.
Conductivity range 50-10,000 μS
Conductivity sensor 2 electrode
Conductivity Resolution ± 10 μS (conductivity <5000 μS)
±100 μS(conductivity > 5000 μS)
Temperature comp. 500NTC, NONE
Accuracy & repeatability ± 1.0%
Auto/Manual outputsMenu selectable
Keypad 16 tactile push-buttons
Display illuminated 128x64 pixel LCD
Drum Switch Inputs 2 digital contact inputs
Water meter inputs (2) 2 digital contact inputs. Contact head, paddle wheel, or turbine
Timers Max. blowdown time exceeded and relay run time exceeded
Output Signal One 4 – 20 mA, isolated or non-isolated optionally powered output for conductivity
Input Signal One 4-20 mA, non- isolated internally powered input for conductivity
Output Four (4) relays. 3 for selectable use, 1 for blowdown.
Relay ratings 3A each, 10A total
Power120/240 VAC 50/60 Hz
Ambient 32° - 120°F (0 - 49°C)
Enclosure NEMA 4X, ETL