Cub TAC 10.0 eV - Personal Benzene Gas Monitor
Cub TAC 10.0 eV personal benzene gas monitor for fast, accurate detection of total aromatic compounds (TACs) keeping you safe within your working environment. When worker exposure exceeds pre-set limits, the Cub TAC 10.0 eV personal benzene gas detector has audible, vibrating and flashing LED alarms that alert you to the gases present. Readings are displayed on its bright, back-lit LCD display with selectable data logging time.
Cub TAC 10.0 eV personal benzene gas detector uses ION Science patented PID sensor technology that has been independently verified as best performing for speed, accuracy, and humidity resistant operation. Its unique Anti-contamination design and patented Fence Electrode Technology provide extended run time in the most challenging environments, giving you accurate results you can truly rely on.
Cub TAC 10.0 eV personal benzene gas monitor has a dynamic range of 0 to 5000 parts per million (ppm), with its market leading ppb sensitivity, Cub TAC 10.0 eV comes with all the benefits of the Cub personal VOC gas detector but has a 10.0 eV lamp utilising a unique light filtering technology to give a reliable aromatic hydrocarbon concentration.
Also available from ION Science, the Cub 10.6 eV personal gas detector.
- Unrivalled sensitivity detects down to ppb levels
- Widest range detects gases 0 – 5,000 ppm
- Anti-contamination design for extended field operation
- In-built humidity resistance with no need to compensate
- Fastest (less than 13 second) response to hazardous gases & vapours
- Clear audio, visual and vibrating alarms
- Large LCD display for clear readings
- Battery life up to 12 hours
- Meets ATEX, IECEx Certification
- Easy to service
- Smallest, lightest personal PID monitor available
- 0.001 ppm (isobutylene equivalent)*
- 0.002 mg/m3 (isobutylene equivalent)*
- Accuracy: ± 5% display reading ± one digit
- Response : <13 seconds (T90)
- ll 1 G Ex ia llC T4 Ga (-20 °C ≤ Ta ≤ 55 °C)
- Baseefa11ATEX0027 IECEx BAS 11.0014
- Battery life up to 12 hours
- Battery charge time 4 hours
- PID lamp options: 10.6 eV, 10.0 eV
- Data Logging: 30,000 readings
- Communication: USB 2.0
- LEDs, audio and vibrate Sounder 95 dB @ 300 mm.
- Pre-programmed TWA & STEL Work exposure alarm levels on all models.
- Operating: – 20 to 60 °C (- 4 to 140 °F)
- Certified: – 20 to 55 °C (-4 to 131 °F)
- Weight and Dimensions:
- 111 g (2.91 oz)
- 61 x 66 x 59 mm (2.4 x 2.6 x 2.3″)
- ppm 0.1 ppm
- ppb 0.001 ppm
- TAC 0.01 ppm
- Range: 0 – 5000 ppm
- Calibration: 2 point calibration via docking station
- Upgradeable : Upgrade ppm to ppb
- IP Rating: IP65** (heavy rain)
- LCD Display: Backlit multi colour
- Flow Rate: N/A (no pump)
All specifications quoted are at calibration point and under the same ambient conditions. Specifications are based on isobutylene calibration at 20 °C and 1000 mBar.
* Model dependant.
** IP65 with PTFE filter fitted, IP64 without PTFE filter fitted.