Debem - Cubic Air Operated Diaphragm Pump
From AOD Pumps
The Debem Cubic Air Operated Diaphragm Pump is a miniature and compact pump, designed for confined spaces where typical AOD pump cannot be used. This Debem range of AOD pumps benefit from high performance, power and sturdiness and are suitable for pumping fluids with high apparent viscosity, even in the presence of suspended solids. Due to their low flow rate range, the Cubic air operated diaphragm pumps are also ideal for small transfer and dosing applications.
- Available in PP, PP + CF, ECTFE & ECTFE + CF
- ATEX approved to Zones 1 & 2, II 2/2 GD c IIB T135ºC & II 3/3 GD c IIB T135ºC)
- Can be either submerged into the fluid or surface mounted
- Can be run dry
- Self priming capabilities of up to 3m
- Can handle viscosities up to 50000 cps (depending upon installation)
- Actuated via a non-lubricated air system
- Stall-free pneumatic motor / exchanger
- Adjustable flow rate & head
- Fine tuning of motor speed at a constant pressure.
- Available with single or twin manifolds
- 3 suction & delivery port positions