Data Logger - Dipper-APT Absolute Pressure
32-bit microprocessor with 8 MB of memory for 560,000 readings
Virtually maintenance free:
No battery replacement necessary, no running operational costs
Installation using 1' tube diameter (probe)
Accurate and reliable:
- Water level: 0.05% measurement accuracy (= 1cm at 20m measurement range)
- A wide selection of ceramic capacitive absolute pressure transducers from 0.2 bar to 20 bar
- Temperature: 0.3° C (standard), 0.1° C (optional)
Stainless steel housing 1.4404 (standard) or 1.4539 (option) for use in extreme conditions (landfill sites, contaminated, brackish water etc.)
Pressure-tight housing (IP68) suitable for measuring points that are regularly flooded. The barometric pressure compensation is carried out in conjunction with a synchronised clocked Baro-Dipper.
Suspension with kevlar or steel cable (standard), multi-core special measuring cable with the RS485 interface (optional).
Two clever APPs are available for configuration and data read-out of the Dipper-APT. Operating software for beginners ConfigPC (Windows) a user-friendly interface (Wizard) for various routine tasks. SEBA ConfigAPP (Android) combined with SEBA BlueCon enables conveneient communiction via Bluetooth between a smartphone or tablet with a logger.
Using the pluggable data transmission module SlimCom3G together with the Dipper-APT (special cable version) allows the system to converted into an online station.
- Environmental monitoring in groundwater and surface water monitoring stations with risk of flooding, in addition to upland and lowland moors
- Monitoring of swelling pressure stations and measuring points with large measuring range fluctuations