• WIRELESS IN-SHAFT TEMPERATURE SENSORS
“Patent Pending” wireless temperature sensors control and monitor the temperature.
• Continuously monitor, display and record the in-vessel temperature for each vessel
• Ensure and document temperature compliance throughout the entire dissolution test
• Eliminate additional labor to measure actual temperature in vessels
• VOLUME FLEXIBILITY
Accommodates up to 8 vessels ranging in size from 100 mL (utilizing Distek’s small volume conversion kit) to 1L, allowing the user to run a diverse range of tests.
• SELF-PRIMING CIRCULATOR / HEATER
The self-priming design and precise microprocessor control allow for improved temperature uniformity and reduced heating times. The low-profile design allows the circulator to be stowed behind the bath, requiring no additional bench space.
• ELECTRONIC QUALIFICATION GUIDANCE
Settable automatic electronic instrument requalification reminders eliminate missed validation dates and ensures continuous instrument uptime.
• COLOR TOUCH SCREEN DISPLAY
The icon driven user interface lowers overall cost by reducing training time and user errors while maximizing productivity and command of the dissolution test.
• QUICK CHANGE PADDLES AND BASKETS
Interchangeable stirring elements coupled with the automatic height adjustment provide a fast transition between Apparatus 1 and 2 without having to remove the shaft.
• AUTOMATIC HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT
Setting the height is done through a one-time adjustment and utilization of the interchangeable paddles and baskets
• WAKE UP AND SLEEP MODE
Programmable wake up and sleep modes allow the user to schedule thermocirculator start up and shutdown times to save time and conserve energy.