Diversitech - Model WB-4000D - Welding Booth
From Welding Booths
Diversitech specializes in the design and manufacture of custom welding booths for the vocational market. Our self-contained WB series booths are designed so that students can perform many types of welding operations including overhead welding. This high performance system cuts down on costs by leveraging one dust collector to handle two adjoining booths. Some of the available options including welding fixtures and jigs, brackets and shelves, electrical plugs, gas lines, extraction arms and adjustable tables.
In the WB-4000D Dual Weld Booth, a 4000CFM dust collector is mounted on top of a master booth and supplies the suction to the adjoining booth. This compact design minimizes floor space and allows for an array of booths to be installed in confined spaces. The booths can be oriented in a side to side configuration or setup back to back from each other.
- Automatic self-cleaning for easy maintenance
- Capture-at-source for Cleaner Air
- Complies with OSHA guidelines
- Dual 48' x 51' Booth work surface
- Automatic Reverse-Pulse Self-Cleaning System
- High Capture Face Velocity
- 5HP TEFC Motor producing 4000 CFM of airflow (2000 per booth)
- Washable reusable pre-filter
- Low Cost Replacement Filters
- Height Adjustable Table