DrainAce - Polyethylene Pump Stations
From Pump Stations
DrainAce Polyethylene Pump Stations are a durable lightweight prefabricated pump station combining a polyethylene chamber with a wide range of pump and control options. Used in residential and commercial projects for effluent, sewer and stormwater drainage systems.
Capable of pumping wastewater or stormwater these polyethylene pump stations are the ideal drainage solution for residential pumping systems. Customisable, superior quality, low cost and quick distribution are qualities that make it one of our most popular pumping stations.
- Cost effective and easy to install
- Department of health approved
- In compliance with AS 3500 and AS 1546
- Assembled and delivered within 7 days
- Various polyethylene body sizes to fit intake
- Built from durable lightweight chemical resistant polyethylene
- Multiple preformed spigots
- Covers that are suited for vehicle traffic (optional)
- Automatic or manual submersible pumps that can be installed singularly or as dual system
- Pump control panels with audible and visual alarms if required
These polyethylene residential pump stations are also customizable for pH control tanks, holding/settling pits, wastewater treatment dump tanks, and trade waste treatment. If needed these stations can be paired with grinders for sewage and vortex for stormwater. For more information on the components of these stations download the brochures at the bottom of this page.
At Global Water we are dedicated to helping you find solutions and overcome challenges, so give our pump experts a call today to get professional assistance on your project!