Dri-Eaz - Model LGR 3500i - Portable Dehumidifier
The Dri-Eaz LGR 3500i portable dehumidifier provides industry-leading performance in a highly durable and portable package. Using built-in sensors, the unit automatically adjusts its operation to maximize performance in high or low humidity conditions, and the electronic control panel clearly displays humidistat settings plus real-time inlet and outlet temperatures and relative humidity conditions.
- Groundbreaking water removal rate – 170 pints at AHAM
- Automatic humidistat control
- Displays inlet and outlet temperature and RH for easy monitoring
- Digital control panel with plain-English system messages, not codes.
- Rugged Dri-Eaz rotomolded housing is easy to maintain and won't mar furnishings.
- If power is interrupted during operation, the unit will automatically restart when power is restored. (115V models only.)
- Model: LGR 3500i (F411-115V)
- Power: 11.2 amps, 115 volts
- Water removal AHAM (80°F/60%RH): 170 pints, 80.4 liters /day
- Water removal Max. (90°F/90%RH): 240 pts., 113.6 liters / day
- Process air: 400 CFM, 679.7 CMH
- Floor-level outlet
- Air filter: 3M HAF (Dri-Eaz part no. F421)
- Dimensions (H × D × W): 40.5 × 23 × 24 in.
- 103 × 58 × 61 cm
- Use weight: 160 lbs., 72.6 kg
- Power cord: 25 ft., 7.6 m detachable
- Hose: 40 ft., 12.2 m
- Construction: Rotomolded polyethylene shell
- Safety: ETL certified to UL 474 and CSA 22.2 no. 92