e-Boost - Pressure Booster
From Pumping Systems
The Global Water e-Boost pressure booster range is the state-of-the-art fully integrated booster system providing ultimate performance and reliability. Fully automatic, the modular design allows the flexibility of adding additional modules as required.
Giving instant pressurised discharge from shut-off through to maximum rated capacity, the e-Boost integrated process controllers monitor demand and seamlessly pace system output, adjusting pump speed and varying the number of duty pumps to ensure consistent constant pressure.
Cascade control logic ensures running hours are evenly distributed across the whole system, and inbuilt system monitoring and feed-back loop ensures maximum reliability and efficiency.
- squirrel cage, aluminum or cast iron frame up to 45 kW, totally enclosed, fan-cooled, 2-pole standard or high efficiency motor
- enclosure class: IP55
- insulation class: F
- standard voltages:
- 0.37-7.5 kW: 220-240 V or 380-415 V
- from 11 kW: 380-415 V
- motor efficiency values fall within the range referred to as MEPS2
- ambient temperature: Maximum +50°C
The Global Water EB series multi-stage submersible booster pumps are constructed in 304 stainless steel construction for superior corrosion resistance. The EB series submersible booster pumps are fitted with a cooling shroud for pump over-temperature protection.
- Vasco digital programmable variable frequency controller for each pump
- in-built system and pump protection and diagnostics, including recording running hours and login and system alarms
- integrated shaft start and soft stop functions, extending the life of the system and reducing peak absorption
- RS485 communication protocol
- BMS alarm outputs for over-current, thermal trip, under-pressure, excess pressure, no load, dry run, pressure sensing, under/over voltage, inverter over temperature, no communication, and keyboard faults
- cascade control logic and feed-back loop control
- digital display for simple set-up and monitoring
- individual variable frequency drives to maximise reliability
- stainless steel pipework for maximum corrosion resistance
- fully assembled and pre-tested for simple installation
Pressure boosting in buildings, hotels, residential complexes, pressure booster stations, supply of water networks, pressure boosting for industrial water supply.Industry
Washing and cleaning systems, car washing facilities, fire fighting systems, process water systems, machine tools (cooling circuits.)Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning
Boilers, induction heating, heat exchangers, refrigerators, cooling towers and systems, temperature control systems.Irrigation and agriculture
Greenhouses, sprinkler irrigation, flood irrigation.Water treatment
Water softeners and demineralisation, reverse osmosis systems, distillation systems, filtration, ultra-filtration systems.
The Global Water EB series multi-stage pumps are non-self priming vertical multistage pumps of inline design fitted with flanged or victaulic equally sized suction and discharge ports. Multi-stage construction with 304 stainless steel impellers, chambers and pressure casing, and cast iron pump head and base. Units can be supplied in all 304 or 316 stainless steel construction for superior corrosion resistance if required. Pump stub shaft and motor shaft of the IEC-standard motor are directly close coupled. All pumps are equipped with a cartridge type mechanical seal for easy maintenance.
- rainwater utilisation system
- MemX filter systems
- Kwikstart controls with BMS option
- pressure accumulation tanks