Eagle - One Drum Steel Spill Containment Pallet
The NEW Eagle Steel Spill Containment Pallets are rugged and durable for industrial use. Constructed of 12 gauge cold rolled steel with a baked on powder coat finish, these pallets are perfect for the storage of flammable liquids. The galvanized steel corrugated grating is removable for easy cleaning. Large forklift pockets in the front and back allow for easy movement of unloaded pallets. Available in 3 sizes to accommodate storage needs.
• Constructed of 12 Gauge Cold Rolled Steel
• Full Welded and Leak Tested
• Blue baked-on powder coat finish
• Fork Lift pockets in the front and back
• Heavy duty and durable
• For steel drums
• Grating has 1/2' drain holes
• Grating removes for easy cleaning
- Dimensions: 25.7' x 27' x 6'
- Drum Capacity: 1 Drum
- Sump Capacity: 17 Gallons
- Weight: 60 lbs.
- Load Capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- Fork Pockets: Yes
- Compliance: EPA, SPCC Compliant