Eco Physics - Model nCLD 855 Y - Modular Gas Analyzer for Nitrogen Oxide Measurement
The nCLD 855 Y analyzer is the next generation in two-channel high precision nitrogen oxide measurement. Unique in speed and reliability, the nCLD 855 Y is modular designed and capable of simultaneously measuring NO, NOX and NO2. The analyzers expandable capabilities allow assessment of hot and humid gas sources without additional cooler. It features a dual inlet option for evaluation of two different sources at once. The new and intuitive graphical user interface “GUI“ also individually displays and connects to other instruments’ data.
- Range: 100 ppb – 50’000 ppb
- Minimum Detectable Concentration: 0.4 ppb
- Parameters: NO, NO2, NOx
nCLD – A New Generation
The nCLD 855 Y includes everything for measurement of NO, NO2 and NOX. The fully revised detector-block, the enhanced gas flow paths and the improved pressure as well as temperature independence of the nCLD 800 Series instruments allow for even lower detection limits. Overall stability and reliability are lifted to a new level. The optional electro-mechanical bypass system balances out even fastest pressure variations occurring in the sample flow. Furthermore, the analyzer is adaptable to numerous non-standardized applications. The calibration of the unit runs quickly and automatically, with all necessary data available anywhere and at any time.
User Friendliness with “GUI“
The new touch sensitive graphical user interface “GUI“ enables the user to individually adjust the instrument operation and data management according to his/ her needs and applications. The bright 8” monitor gives a clear overview and allows numerical and graphical display of values. Multiple digital in- and outputs guarantee a maximal connectivity for your remote operation, control and maintenance of the nCLD 855 Y, ensuring unsurpassed precision and reliability.
Compact, Modular and Intelligent!
The nCLD 855 Y is manufactured in a new compact and modular layout, in which each essential component of the chemiluminescence analyzer hosts its own CPU and interacts with other CPUs by BUS-communication. This assembly increases accessibility and serviceability by reducing wiring and piping. The measurement principle will conform to the standard method for NOX-detection in ambient air (EN 14211).
- Gas manufacturers
- Manufacturers of gas turbines
- Certification and calibration
- DeNOx Plants
- Refining of fuels and lubricants
- Tobacco industry
- Research and development
- Rapid system integration and rack mounting
- Compact and modular design
- Virtually maintenance free even in continuous operation
- Four freely selectable measuring ranges
- Analyzer type: dual chamber CLD with cooled PMT for measurement of NO, NO2 and NOX
- Measuring ranges: four freely selectable ranges from 100 ppb – 50’000 ppb
- Min. detectable concentration*: 0.4 ppb
- Noise at zero point (1σ)*: <0.2 ppb
- Lag time: <3 sec
- Rise time (0-90%): <1 sec
- Temperature range: 5-40 °C
- Humidity tolerance: 5-95% rel. h (non-condensing, ambient air and sample gas)
- Dry air use for O3 generator: internally generated (no external supply gas required)
- Sample flow rate: 1.0 l/min
- Input pressure: 600 – 1’200 mbar abs.
- Power required: 350 VA (incl. membrane pump and scrubber)
- Supply voltage: 100-240 V/50-60 Hz
- Interface: USB(3x), HDMI, Bluetooth, RS232 (w/o 9pin connector), LAN, WLAN
- height: 133 mm (5¼”)
- width: 450 mm (19”)
- with molding: 495mm
- depth: 540 mm (21.2”)
- Weight: 23 kg (51 lb)
- Delivery includes: nCLD 855 Y analyzer, power cable, USB-LAN adapter
- nCLD 855 Y: NO, NO2, NOX analyzer
- Y – molybdenum converter
- V1 – single calibration valve
- V2 – two calibration valves for pressurized calibration (zero & span / 2-3 bar)
- h – hot tubing
- r – electro-mechanical pressure regulation
- USB-RS232 9pin connector
- analog output (external box): 0-10 V ; 4-20 mA into 500 Ω max.
*Depending on filter setting.
Connectivity properties are country-specific.
ECO PHYSICS reserves the right to change these specifications without notice.