Adsorptech’s EcoGen model oxygen VPSA is a pre-engineered product that minimizes the cost and maximizes the reliability of oxygen supply. The EcoGen™ is capable of operating at any oxygen purity from 85% to 95% pure oxygen and has two standard delivery pressures – 15 psig and 43 psig (1 and 3 barg). Custom designs for higher pressures are available requiring additional capital and operating costs.
The EcoGen™ nominal product rating at 90% oxygen purity is:
- 1 to 12 tpd (17 to 210 scfm)
- 27 to 320 Nm3/hr (480 to 6000 lpm)
Installing multiple units achieves the same superior economics and benefits as one unit plus adds an element of redundancy reliability.
The EcoGen™ is the most cost-effective high-reliability source of oxygen in the world within its range:
- Lowest power consumption than any other source of oxygen. Unity power factor saves more on the utility bill.
- Widest power turndown capability of any other onsite oxygen source – down to 30% Unique reliability feature capable of half operation when front end equipment is being maintained.
- Most comprehensive Adsorptech scope and least “add on” costs for a complete oxygen supply.
- No air compression, refrigeration, drying, oil removal, electrical , controls or compression equipment requirement of youNo building required of you.
- Easiest and lowest risk field installation or relocation than any other onsite oxygen product. Single power connection (380-575 V, 3 ph., 50 or 60 Hz) with no field interconnecting electrical or controls requirements for you.
- Smallest footprint of any onsite oxygen technology.
- Low operating costs. Longest molecular sieve life – no oil used in the process
- No high cost high pressure air or oil removal system maintenance. No requirement for seal or cooling water.
- CE Marking available.
Applications that benefit from Adsorptech’s EcoGen™ product are diverse and include fish farms, water treatment, water purification, ozone production, air enrichment or oxy-fuel combustion (such as glass, cement kilns, and metals refining), metals smelting, gasification waste treatment, and oil refineries just to name a few.