EcoPleat - Model Eco - High Efficiency Panels
EcoPleat Eco with cardboard frame is the most environmentally friendly EcoPleat filter from Camfil Farr. The product, available in filter classes M5 to F8, is well suited for small air handling units.
- Ultra compact
- Large surface area
- Long operating life
- Less frequent changes
- CREO Approved
- Application: Air conditioning or industrial processing systems and for mini air conditioning systems, individual modules, ventilation equipment.
- Type: High efficiency compact filter.
- Frame: Water resistant cardboard.
- Media: Wet-laid glass fiber paper.
- Separator: Hot melt glue.
- Sealant: Polyurethane.
- EN779:2012 filter class: M5, M6, F7 and F8.
- Recommended final pressure drop: 350 Pa (suggested economical change point 250 Pa).
- Temperature: 70°C.
- Relative humidity: 100% RH.
Due to its small size, EcoPleat Eco can be installed in most air handling units. Close pleats ensure low energy consumption, a large filter area and low pressure drop.
The filter media used in EcoPleat Eco has very fine fibres that guarantee efficient removal of submicron particles throughout the filter’s lifetime. The removal efficiency can be as high as 10 times the efficiency of G4 pre-filters with efficiencies ranging from M5 to F8.
The beverage board frame makes EcoPleat Eco fully incinerable while providing good resistance against the type of humidity that often occurs in air handling units.
EcoPleat Eco is well suited for commercial and residential air handling units, as well as other stand-alone systems for comfort applications. EcoPleat is also sold with plastic and metal frames.