Edson - Model 281-300 - Portable Toilet Wash-Down Stations
From Pump Out Equipment
The Edson Portable Toilet Wash-Down Stations provide a convenient facility for marina and campground customers to empty and clean their portable toilets. The Portable Toilet Wash-Down Station ends the potential mess of using the rest room for this necessity. Available in either fiberglass or stainless steel these self-contained sinks come complete with rinse hose and gas spring hinged lid.
Though it is preferred that this facility empty directly into a gravity drain sewer line, sometimes in a marina this isn’t possible. That is why Edson offers the option of a 20 gal. collection tank under the sink with the external pump out connection that allows the tank to be emptied by an adjacent pump out system.
There is also a flush kit option for use on systems that empty into gravity sewer lines that need increased water flow to keep the line clean.
- Heavy Duty Fiberglass with UV Inhibitors
- Funnel Shaped, Smooth Surface, One Piece Sink with Rounded Corners and a Non Skid Surface Molded into an Extra Wide Rim.
- Lid has Stainless Hinges with Spring Cylinders and Gasket for Odor Tight Seal.
- Dimensions: 27' Deep x 27' Wide x 31' High
Washdown Hose and Nozzle:
- Standard Heavy Duty Sink Rinse Hose with Thumb Activated Automatic Shut-Off Nozzle
- Sink Drain: 3' Schedule 40 PVC slip for direct gravity to sewer or lift station.
- Washdown Hose: 1/8' male thread and 1/8' to 1/4' female adapter for easy installation.
- 20 gal. Collection Tank with Pump Out Plumbing - fits under sink, for use with Pump Out Stations at End of Docks.
- Flushing System
- Stainless Steel Enclosures