EEE - Model BGPCT - Baffled Gross Pollutant Collection Trap
A Fox Baffled Gross Pollutant Collection Trap will provide the same protection from silt, solids and floating debris as the GPCT units as well as hydrocarbons when the risk of their presence is high but the potential volumes are small. Typical applications are the treatment of stormwater run-off from large open areas such as carparks where minor oil leaks from motor vehicles have the potential to create a risk to the environment. A Baffled Gross Pollutant Collection Trap (BGPCT) unit will protect in areas where minor amounts of hydrocarbons can be present.
A Baffled Gross Pollutant Collection Trap (BGPCT) unit will protect in areas where minor amounts of hydrocarbons can be present.
- Model Number: BGPCT (Optional Flow-by Available)
- Chamber Volume: 12 mm Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE) 330 Litres
- Recommended Pipe Sizing: 150 mm (Single Unit)
- Recommended Max Flow Rate: 20 Litres/sec.Fox GPTs Modular design allows a system to be designed to handle any flow rates.
- Grate: Galvanized Steel 600 x 600 mm (Heavy Duty – locked)
- Solids Capacity: 50 Litres
- Silt Capacity: 50 Litres – Basket capacity and 40 Litres – Main Chamber capacity