EK - Model Gladiator PLUS - Enhanced Evaporation System
The Gladiator PLUS Enhanced Evaporation System installs on large wastewater ponds or lagoons that capture industrial process waters or stormwater. The Gladiator PLUS accelerates the natural evaporation phenomenon using rotary atomization to convert the wastewater into small micron droplets that ultimately turn into vapor, keeping pure water in the hydrologic cycle.
- 240 to 480 GPM throughput depending on available power
- Plug and Play design
- Attractive non-slip walkway surface
- Consistent droplet spectra between 20 to 50 microns
- Atomizer variable speeds up to 12,000 RPM’s
- Adjustable droplet sizes
- Adjustable atomizer heights between 4’ and 11’
- Rotary atomizers proven to handle high TDS water
- Quiet Operation
- Stainless steel control panel
- PLC/HMI/Weather station controls
- Remote access capabilities
- Meets Zero Discharge criteria
- Keeps sustainable PURE H2O in the environment
240 GPM using 240VAC 60 HZ/220VAC
50 Hz or 480 GPM using 480VAC 60 Hz/400VAC 50 Hz.
Two (2) NEMA 4X Stainless Steel Control Panels.
240/480VAC 60 Hz, 3-Phase
220/400VAC 50 HZ, 3-phase.
50 Amp disconnect required.
Optional single phase control panels if needed. UL Rated upon request.
Twenty Four (24) 6HP (4.4 kW) rotary atomizers custom designed and manufactured in the UK. Single atomizer max amp rating is 9.6 amps. Max speed is 12,000 RPM.
Six (6) 1HP (0.75 kW) capable of delivering the needed flow rates for total head of the water system.
Shore to Tee 182’ (55.5 m)
Total width of Tee section 155’ (47.2 m)
Shipping Weight Entire System
~19,500 lbs. (8845 Kg) – varies with options.
Dimensions Control Panels
36' (914.4 mm) width x 12' (304.8 mm) depth
x 48' (1219.2 mm) height.
Shipping Weight Control Panel
450 lbs. (159 Kg) each– varies with options.
The Gladiator Plus includes a floating walkway that extends ~170’(45 m) from the shoreline. The walkway Tees out both directions where 6 total Gladiator 40/80’s are attached. This gives plenty of distance away from shore. Custom layouts are optional.
All handrails are carbon steel and finished with an industrial powder coat.
All Evaporation King equipment comes with a 12-month limited warranty.
Made in the USA.