GWT - Electrocoagulation Wastewater Reuse Systems
Cleaner water, quicker. That's Electrocoagulation. Meet and beat regulatory requirements, with GWT's advanced water and wastewater solution. Advanced modular electrocoagulation helps cut waste and costs. With it, you can precipitate out large quantities of contaminants in a single operation. Reduce waste water discharge. Increase water quality. And meet and beat all regulatory requirements. Let us help. We will work with you to design an ideal specialized electrocoagulation solution for your next water or wastewater treatment or reuse requirement. Whether that is a whole new system or a retrofit approach that fits into your existing process, we are here to help you do water treatment right.
- TSS (Total Suspended Solids)
- Organics including arsenic, volatile and colloidal organic particulate including silica.
- Emulsified Oils & Hydrocarbons
- Heavy metals including chromium 6, copper, cadmium, lead, and selenium among others.
- Bacteria, viruses, cysts and parasites.
- Odor causing compounds such as hydrogen sulfide.
Designed, engineered, built, and integrated into an optimized treatment process made just for you. We include pre and post treatment solutions that fit your needs, with systems installed by our local reps and EPC partners worldwide.
- Continuous Automatic Control with optimized electrodes based on source water contamination.
- Optimized power consumption based on water quality.
- Low sludge production that is easily dewatered and safely disposed.
- Low maintenance costs typically 50% or higher cost savings versus chemical coagulation processes.
- Modular Requiring Less Occupied Space
- Sustainable and Environmentally Friendly
- Energy (including petrochemical, power generation and oil & gas production)
- Food & Beverage
- Pulp & Paper
- General Manufacturing
Modular System Solutions available from 10 GPM (38 LPM) and scalable to millions of gallons per day.