KI - Model Dose - i - Electronic Personal Dosimeter
From Radiation Dosimeter Geiger Counters - Rados Dosimeters
ON SALE NOW!! The Dose - i - Electronic Personal Dosimeter designed for a wide range of applications. Perfect for first responders, civil defense, industrial radiography, or as a radiation survey tool . Extreme ease of use and durability make the Dose - i - Electronic Personal Dosimeter perfect for any general purpose radiation survey application. (see chart measuements) warranty parts and labour one year.
ON SALE NOW!! Do you know if you are being exposed to harmful radiation? Dose - i - Electronic Personal Dosimeter affordable hand-held portable radiation meter is small enough to go anywhere and as sensitive as the $1000 professional models since Dose - i - Electronic Personal Dosimeter Detects minuscule amounts of gamma, beta or X-rays. The unit Silicon semiconductor detects all gamma and beta isotopes released by nuclear power plants such as iodine and cesium. It is ideal for Homeland Security and for detecting environmental / industrial contamination. It can be used to screen for radiation in air, food and water. Designed for nontechnical persons the Dose - i - Electronic Personal Dosimeter has a battery life of 720 hours, Silicon semiconductor detector; and yet offers easy one-button operation. (see specifications)
- Availability: In Stock
- Model: Dose - i - Electronic Personal Dosimeter
- Radiation Measured: Gamma (X) rays
- Detector: Silicon semiconductor
- Measurement Range: 0.001mSv to 999.9mSv (0.1mrem to 99.99mrem)
- 0.001mSv/h to 999.9mSv/h (0.1mrem/h to 99.99mrem/h)
- for dose measurement
- Display Range: Accumulated Dose: 0.001mSv to 999.9mSv (0.1mrem to 99.99mrem)
- Dose Rate*: 0.001mSv/h to 999.9mSv/h (0.1mrem/h to 99.99mrem/h)
- Accuracy: ≤ ±10% (0.01mSv to 999.9mSv (1mrem to 99.99rem), 137Cs)
- Energy Range: 35keV to 3MeV
- Energy Response: ≤ ±20% (60keV to 1.5MeV, 137Cs reference)
- Angular Response: ≤ ±20% (Up to ± 60 degree vertical and horizontal, 137Cs)
- Dose Rate Linearity: ≤ ±10% (137Cs)
- Display: 4-digit OLED (0.001 to 999.9)
- Indication Data: Dose, Dose rate, Operating time, Alarm
- Alarm Volume: 60dB (at 20cm)
- Data Storage: Trend data (Up to 600 data)
- Power Supply: Primary Battery (CR2450) x 1
- Battery Lifetime: 720 hours or more (without alarm / communication)
- Communication: Infrared communication (Option: communication cable and software)
- Operating Temperature: -10? to 40? (14°F to 104°F)
- Operating Humidity: Up to 90%RH
- Dimensions: 30(W) x 110(H) x 12(D) mm approx.
- (1.2(W) x 4.3(H) x 0.5(D) in approx.)
- Weight: 60g approx. (0.13lb approx.)
*Note) Dose-i indicates rough value for dose rate measurement in low radiation field such as less than 1mSv/h (100mrem/h), so it should be used just for reference.
No reviews were found for KI - Model Dose - i - Electronic Personal Dosimeter. Be the first to review!