Elster - Model J42 Lite - Angled Type Regulator
The J42 Lite is an angled type regulator designed for low pressure domestic meter applications with inlet pressures up to 200 mbar. It offers trusted principles of design and construction, giving a low cost, maintenance free unit with the reassurance of continuity and the compact dimensions suited for current installation practices. The J42 Lite meter service regulator meets the requirements of IGEM/GM/PRS/3. It has full lock-up capability and the outlet is available with screw thread or an integral meter union to BS746. This removes an assembly joint and gives a reduced and consistent overall height. It can be mounted in either a vertical or horizontal orientation, and is suitable for use with natural, liquid petroleum and manufactured gases.
- Sizes: ½' x ½“, ¾“ x ¾“ and ¾' x 1” MU
- Inlet pressure up to 200 mbar
- Inlet pressure for PRS3 = 75 mbar
- Outlet pressure set as required
- Temperature range -20° C to +70° C
- Available with integrated meter union.