EnBio - Hydraulic Fluids for Marine Sector
EnBio hydraulic fluids have been formulated to meet the needs of high performance and environmentally sensitive marine applications. There is no longer a need to sacrifice performance for the environment or the environment for performance. Our synthetic blends will last longer, improve hydraulic system efficiency, will not streak or sheen on water, and help attain energy and maintenance cycle savings. In addition, EnBio fluids achieve a near zero toxicity footprint, protecting plants, animal life and water supplies. Welcome to the next generation of high-performance hydraulic fluids.
- Biodegradable chemistry – Will not form sludge, varnish or deposits on cylinders and valves. Will alleviate deposits left by other fluids. OECD 301B/301F, Readily Biodegradable.
- Classified as ecologically harmless – An accidental spill or release will cause no significant hazard to small animals, plants or aquatic life.
- Fire Resistant – An anhydrous water-soluble fluid with high flash and fire points that make the fluid fire resistant.
- No Odor – Will not create an odor at any operating temperature.
- Easy spill cleanup – Simple washing procedure eliminates need for costly hazmat operations.
- Compliance standards – Environmentally Acceptable Lubricant (EAL). EPA Clean Water Act. 2013 Vessel General Permit (VGP). Read more about EnBio being used as an EAL in a US Army Corps of Engineers Report and the Fluid Power Journal.
- Runs cooler – Wide operating temperature range with a high viscosity index.
- Enhanced system performance – Since our fluids do not shear (a chemical breakdown process from temperature and pressure) and have a high viscosity index, systems that use EnBio fluids have better overall efficiency, constant operating performance, and are less likely to “bog” down when stressed.
- Lower maintenance cost and downtime – Extended fluid life equals longer cycles between changeovers and stable power input helps prevent pressure blowouts.
- Lower fuel consumption – No need to add more engine power time (no increase in RPM due to fluid breakdown). With better lubrication and consistent viscosity over the fluid’s life, significantly less fuel is consumed.
There are a number of costs associated with hydraulic fluid use in elevators. When it comes to using EnBio, there are cost reductions across all areas.
- Competitively priced against environmentally-aware products.
- EnBio lasts 2 to 4 times longer, so less fluid needs to be purchased each year.
- No shearing and the best anti-wear package results in less “wear and tear” on equipment and better overall machine performance.
- EnBio’s chemistry will remove sludge buildup from previous fluids, which can improve efficiency and equipment service life.
- Higher viscosity index and lower coefficient of friction means lower energy consumption.
- Greater system pressure stability means fewer hose blows and less fluid loss.
- Fewer maintenance issues reduce labor costs.
- Consistent viscosity leads to smoother ride, which creates more satisfied users.
- Being non-toxic means spills can be washed away quickly and do not require time consuming cleanup.
- Spills will not stain concrete or create an odor, which results in a cleaner environment.