Endress+Hauser - Model CCS120 - Analog Total Chlorine Sensor
From Liquid Analysis
CCS120 is the analog sensor for standard measurement of total chlorine. It delivers reliable values even if fluctuations in flow or conductivity occur and allows control of the disinfection loop so that the water is free of germs. At the same time, the sensor is designed for long calibration and service intervals reducing your maintenance effort.
- Recalibration intervals approx. 1 to 3 months under constant operating conditions
- Easy membrane replacement thanks to prefabricated membrane cap
- Measured values are not affected by conductivity fluctuation
- Measurement virtually independent of flow rate in the range above 30 l/h
CCS120 measures total chlorine in:
- Drinking and process water
- Process and distribution networks
- Monitoring, control and optimization of disinfection processes
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Disinfection monitoring and control in wastewater outlet
- Reuse of outlet water
- Utilities of all industries
- All disinfection measuring points
- Chlorine Measuring Principle: Total Chlorine
- Application: Potable water,Process water, Waste water, pools
- Characteristic: Amperometric measurement of total chlorine.
- Measurement range: 0,1 - 10ppm total chlorine; pH 6,5 - 9,5
- Measuring principle:
- Total chlorine consists of free chlorine (HOCl, OCl) and bounded chlorine (chloramines).
- A constant polarisation voltage between working and counter electrode instigates the electrochemical reaction.
- Only slightly pH dependent.
- Design: Closed amperometric two electrode sensor for continuous measurement of total chlorine.
- Sensor shaft : PVC
- Membrane cap : PPE
- Diameter : appr. 25mm
- Length : 210mm
- Process temperature: 5°C - 45°C
- Process pressure: 0bar - 3bar
- temperature sensor: Including NTC-temperature sensor.
- Connection: TOP68 plug-in head