Enduramaxx - Model 1000 Litre (17520330) - Cone Tank
From Cone Tanks
This 1000 Litre Cone Bottom Tank is used where 100% drainage is an advantage. The 30 degree cone bottom tank means that the liquid completely drains while helping address concerns with vortexing. These polyethylene cone tanks are rotationally molded which means there is a consistent wall thickness. This high impact chemical resistant tank is manufactured from high-density food grade polyethylene. This conical tank is UV stabilised which means they are suitable for outdoor installations. In natural, these tank are translucent which means the contents of the tank can be easily viewed. These tanks are suitable for liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity.
There are great advantages of these 8m3 cone tanks. Uses include:
- Beer, cider brewing and wine making tank
- Molasses, liquid feed and liquid fertilizer storage
- Chemical holding & mix tank
- Industrial storage tank and chemical supply tanks
- Industrial mix tank and inductor tanks
- Biodiesel processing, biodiesel reactor tank and biodiesel conical tank
- Water storage, settlement and sludge tank
- Holding, surge and balance tanks
- Process mix tanks
Capacity: 1000 Litre Cone Tank (220 gal)
Chemical compatibility with our products is checked with every enquiry. A Chemical data sheet is required in order to provide confirmation of compatibility.