Enduramaxx - Model 10000 litre (17521830) - Cone Tank
From Cone Tanks
This 10000 Litre Cone Bottom Tank is used where 100% drainage is an advantage. The 30 degree cone tank means that the liquid completely drains while helping address concerns with vortexing. These polyethylene cone tanks are rotationally moulded which means there is a consistent wall thickness. This high impact chemical resistant tank is manufactured from high-density food grade polyethylene. This conical tank is UV stabilised which means they are suitable for outdoor installations. In natural, these tank are translucent which means the contents of the tank can be easily viewed. These tanks are suitable for liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity.
The 10000 litre cone bottom tank is manufactured with lifting lugs for ease of installation. There are outlet locations on the base, side and top of the tank. Client customisation includes additional bulkheads, welded flanges, vented or non-vented lids etc. to meet the specific needs of the client.
There are great advantages of these 10m3 cone tanks. Uses include:
- Molasses, liquid feed and liquid fertilizer storage
- Chemical holding & mix tank
- Industrial storage tank and chemical supply tanks
- Industrial mix tank and inductor tanks
- Water treatment and iron removal process from borehole
- Settlement and sludge tank
- Holding tanks, surge tanks and balance tanks
These are a few of the endless list of possibilities where a full drain of liquid is required.
- Capacity: 10000 Litre Cone Bottom Tank (2202 gal)
- Overall Dimensions without frame; 2600 mm Dia x 2823 mm High
- Overall Dimensions with Frame: 2600 mm Dia x 3172 mm High
Cone bottom tank capacities stated may be brim full therefore the useable capacity may be less.
- Rotationally moulded for strength from UV stabilised polyethylene
- Powder Coated Frame
- Choice of outlets available
- Colours available include black, blue, dark green, light green, natural, yellow