Enduramaxx - Model 150 Litre - Slimline Water Tank
From Slimline Water Tanks
This 150 Litre Enduramaxx slimline water tank is designed for static water storage and to help you take advantage of the rain which falls on your roof. These plastic water tanks are used for water storage in gardens, irrigation systems and header tanks in lofts in agricultural and industrial applications. As rainwater becomes an increasingly costly and regulated commodity, rain water harvesting tanks collect water as it falls from your roof.
This 150 litre Slimline tank is a non-potable and is seamless for strength providing a cost effective non-potable water storage tank. Designed as a one piece moulding and for above ground locations this rainwater tank is UV stabilized for years of use. Why not fit a tap to the bottom outlet to draw water when you need it?
Why buy this 150 litre Slimline water tank?
- Manufactured in high quality polyethylene in the UK
- Suitable for domestic, agricultural and commercial use
- Low maintenance and will never rust
- 1.5″ BSP outlet – other sizes available upon request
Why not contact Enduramaxx today for more information on the range of rainwater tanks, baffled water tanks, water storage tanks, plastic water tanks, above ground water tanks, below ground storage tanks, underground water tanks we manufacture from 30 litre to 25000 litre vertical water tanks.
- Capacity: 150 Litre Slimline water Tank (33 gal)
- Diameter: 600 mm
- Overall Height: 700 mm
Features and Benefits of this 150 Litre Slimline Water Tank:
- Rotationally moulded for strength from UV stabilised polyethylene
- 355mm Lid
- 1.5″ BSP outlet (other sizes available upon request)