Enduramaxx - Model 4000 Litre (1722121) - Vertical Industrial Water Tanks
From Industrial Tanks
The Enduramaxx 4000 litre industrial water tank is designed for industrial storage and dosing applications. This industrial water tank is made from rotationally molded UV stabilized polyethylene for durability. Increased wall thickness for Specific Gravities of contents between 1SG – 2SG are available.
The 1722121 4000 Litre Enduramaxx industrial water tank is designed to be a heavy duty plastic water tank. Manufactured with 4 x inlet/outlet locations at the top of the tank and 4 locations at the bottom. We offer customisation to meet specific needs such as additional bulkheads, welded flanges, etc.
There are great advantages of the Enduramaxx industrial water tanks and uses include:
- Beer & cider brewing and winemaking
- Dosing tanks
- Molasses, liquid feed and liquid fertilizer storage
- Chemical storage tank & mix tank
- Water storage tank
- Chemical supply tanks
Contact Enduramaxx today for your quote on the 4000 Litre industrial water tank.
There is an Enduramaxx plastic water tank for almost every application. The range includes rainwater tanks, plastic water tanks, rainwater harvesting systems, cone bottom tanks and WRAS approved potable water tanks which are also available
Dimensions of the 4000 Litre Industrial Water Tank:
- Capacity: 4000 Litre Industrial Water Tank (881 gal)
- Diameter: 1900 mm
- Overall Height: 1650 mm
- Rotationally moulded for strength from UV stabilised polyethylene
- 620 mm Lid
- 2″ BSP outlet (other sizes available upon request):
- The smooth inner interior of these tanks helps to resists growth of algae and
- Colours available include black, blue, dark green, light green, natural, yellow