Enduramaxx - Model 900 Litre - Open Top Cone Tank
From Cone Tanks
This 900 Litre Cone Bottom Tank is used where 100% drainage is an advantage. The 60 degree cone tank means that the liquid completely drains while helping address concerns with vortexing. These polyethylene cone tanks are rotationally moulded which means there is a consistent wall thickness. This high impact chemical resistant tank is manufactured from high-density food grade polyethylene. This conical tank is UV stabilised which means they are suitable for outdoor installations. In natural, these tank are translucent which means the contents of the tank can be easily viewed. These tanks are suitable for liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity.
The 900 litre cone bottom tank is manufactured with lifting lugs for ease of installation. There are outlet locations on the base, side and top of the tank. Client customisation includes additional bulkheads, welded flanges, vented or non-vented lids etc. to meet the specific needs.
There are great advantages of these cone tanks. Uses include:
- Beer, cider brewing and wine making tank
- Molasses, liquid feed and liquid fertilizer storage
- Chemical holding & mix tank
- Industrial storage tank and chemical supply tanks
- Industrial mix tank and inductor tanks
- Biodiesel processing, biodiesel reactor tank and biodiesel conical tank
- Water storage, settlement and sludge tank
- Holding, surge and balance tanks
- Process mix tanks
Capacity: 900 Litre Cone Tank (198 gal)
Overall Dimensions without frame: 1400 mm Dia x 1400 mm High
Overall Dimensions with Frame: 1400 mm Dia x 1700 mm High
Tank capacities stated may be brim full therefore the useable capacity may be less.