ENVEA - Model Amesa-B - Continuous Monitoring of Biogenic CO2‚ Emissions
Biogenic or carbon-neutral stack CO2 gas can be deductible from any company’s greenhouse gas inventory which is required for reporting under various regulations.
- The Amesa-B uses a CO sampling method on an adsorber cartridge filled with Ascarite or soda lime, to determine the biogenic fraction of CO emissions.
- Sampling period between several hours and 1 month
- Allows to determine the ratio of biogenic and fossil-derived CO2 by C14 dating measurement
Applicable to waste-to-energy, electricity generation, coal co-firing, steel, cement and lime processes to quantify their biogenic CO2 emissions as CO2 neutral, for regulatory compliance:
- Cost savings for operator
- CO2 emission trading
- Helps governments demonstrate green energy policy